Maddison Collins are Perth’s leading Career Transition Management Specialists, coaching business and individuals through restructure.
We provide your exiting employees with the support they need to take positive action and secure the continuity of their employment future.
We employ the ‘Getting you a job – Nine Steps to Success’ process, which outlines the practical steps for securing employment. Our service is tailored to the individual.
- Transition – dealing with emotions, implementing coping strategies
- Assessment – career pathways
- Resume creation
- Personal Branding
- Marketing plan
- Job search
- Interview preparation
Corporate packages available.
Changes in the workplace will leave staff feeling vulnerable and uncertain about their future.
- We provide onsite support to you and your employees.
- As Career Transition Management Specialists we work one on one with your employees to discuss constructive steps and practical strategies in dealing with transition.
- We tackle emotions in order to keep a person on track and positive.
- Your employees will feel in control of their future.
The true cost of staff turnover to any business is staggering.
- Do you have a high turnover of staff?
- Are you using existing talent to its fullest potential?
- Who are your future Managers and Leaders?
- Let us help you determine how to utilise the resources you already have to achieve your business objectives.
Mature Age Careers
Have you ever thought about employing an older Australian? Well now is your chance.
As part of our initiative, Maddison Collins has a mature age employment placement service that focuses on placing wisdom, experience and knowledge back into the work place.
- Through recognising and engaging older Australians in business, a balance is restored and valuable knowledge is on hand.
- We start by gaining an in-depth knowledge of the vacancy, company culture, objectives and goals; we then take a ‘right fit’ ‘right match’ approach to all of our placements.
- Due to recent redundancies we have experienced and qualified men and women who are available for work.
If you have a vacancy suitable for a mature age applicant, then please contact Maddison Collins on 0409 883 134